Front Desk Attendant/ Scheduler
We are currently looking for a part time coordinator who can help us greet parents and students, pick up students at the local elementary schools and bring them to the Workshop, help maintain a busy and ever changing calendar, answer the phone, and help manage our social media presence.
Time Commitment : Monday-Friday from 2:30PM-6PM
- Self-starter who can professionally deal with both students and caregivers
- Multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills: both written and verbal
Pay: $20/ hour
As our program expands, we are seeking exceptional teachers who share our philosophy and commitment to progressive education, developmentally appropriate practice, and community-based learning. Our teachers provide instruction at the Workshop (339 Smith Street).
Competitive hourly rates.
Specific areas of expertise:
Elementary, Middle, & High School Public school curricula (Common Core State Standards)
- math, ELA (TC Reading & Writing Project), science
French Dual Language Curricula
- sequential bi-literacy
- teaching math in French
- second language support
- Common Core State Tests
- Private School Admissions: ISEE (all levels)
- High School Admissions: SHSAT, TACHS, HPST
French language instructors
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.
Teacher Assistant, French Language (Brooklyn NY) - Assist teacher in teaching French to preschool children in individual and group lessons. Fluency in French req’d. Resumes to Ramsey Tutoring LLC d/b/a Smith Street Workshop, 607 Henry Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231